Ladders, Rolling Scaffolding, & Planks
Since 1946, Louisville Ladder has led the industry in innovative product design and manufacturing processes. The advances in aluminum, fiberglass and wood ladders that Louisville Ladder introduced to the market have built trust and loyalty among professionals.
Louisville Ladder has an impressive history of forward-thinking product development. In fact, the company was first-to-market with aluminum step and extension ladders. These revolutionary ladders feature a patented rung-to-rail connection that improves durability and stability. Louisville Ladder also brought the first knocked-down steel rolling warehouse ladder and the first line of fiberglass ladders to the industry, as well as structural foam-molded technology that provides a more comfortable experience.
Today, Louisville Ladder continues to develop product innovations that provide the greatest value, durability and reliability in the industry such as:
- Quicklatch Runglock – available on all aluminum and fiberglass extension ladders provides security with one-finger operation.
- FW2400 Series– the only fiberglass heavy duty mobile work platform.
- DaBoot – a polypropylene copolymer upper boot that provides strength, durability and fiberglass rail surface protection. Thick non-marring tread is bonded and mechanically fastened to the upper boot and provides slip-resistant footing. Inside, DaBoot has a unique open design that allows for quick and easy visual inspection of the fiberglass rail.
- PROTOP – a non-conductive, multifunctional ladder top designed to increase productivity featuring a magnet tray, hardware tray, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder and curved ergonomic front.
- PROGRIP – available on select aluminum extension ladders, PROGRIP protects wall surfaces from damages without the need of non factory installed accessories.
- SHOX – an impact deflection system available on heavy duty fiberglass step ladders that increases the lifespan of the ladder.
Louisville Ladder has a strong presence across the USA and Canada. Its network of Distribution Centers is strategically located keeping shipping times and costs efficient for customers.
Telephone Number: 1-800-666-2811
Freight Paid:1000 Pounds
Terms:1% Net 10, Net 30